(1) For participation in our "cashback" competition, the following participation conditions apply exclusively and consistently.
(2) The competition is organised by WICKEY GmbH & Co. KG, Franz-Savels-Straße 69, 52538 Gangelt / Germany. The "cashback" competition has no time limit. The competition begins on 01/01/2018. The prize is a 100% reimbursement of the purchase price of the online order through which the customer participated in the competition.
(3) Natural and legally competent persons over 18 years of age are eligible to participate. Participating customers must reside permanently within the European Community. Employees of Wickey GmbH & Co. KG and their family members may not participate.
(4) Only customers of Wickey GmbH & Co. KG are eligible to participate. In order to participate, customers must purchase an item from Wickey GmbH & Co. KG in the company's online shop, and register to participate in the competition. Registration for the competition takes place during the order process in the online shop.
(5) The order must be received by the Wickey GmbH & Co. KG online shop after 01/01/2018. The date/time of the receipt of the online order in the online shop is as stated in the confirmation email sent by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG.
(6) Registration for the competition can only be completed online via the internet portal in the online shop: https://wickey.co.uk
(7) Participating customers must fill in the registration form fully and correctly, and send this to Wickey GmbH & Co. KG (hereafter termed "registration"). No nicknames, false details, abbreviations or code names are allowed. Participating customers must provide truthful, accurate, current and complete details regarding them (hereafter termed "registration data"). Registration data should be updated by customers as required and notification of any alterations must be provided. Registration data will be saved by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG. One registration is allowed per month
(8) Wickey GmbH & Co. KG may refuse registration without providing reasons. This is especially true if participating customers provide inaccurate or incomplete registration data. In the case of violation of the participation conditions or reasonable suspicion of such a violation by the customer, Wickey GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to exclude the customer in question from participation immediately. In this case, Wickey GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to refuse the prize and/or request its return as appropriate.
(9) Each customer may only participate in the competition once. In the case of multiple purchases on various days within a single month, the customer is only eligible to participate in the competition online with the purchase that allowed him/her to register.
(10) The winner will be selected at random. The draw will take place on the last working day of the month for the previous month, for example: the draw for March will take place on the last working day of April. Participants participate exclusively for the month stated in their confirmation email, as per paragraph 5.
(11) The prize is not transferable.
(12) The winner will be notified by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG exclusively via email using the email address given at the time of registration.
(13) The winner must get in touch with Wickey GmbH & Co. KG within four weeks after notification of the prize has been sent. If the winner does not get in touch within four weeks of receiving notification that he/she has won, the prize will expire without substitute.
(14) The place of execution is the registered headquarters of Wickey GmbH & Co. KG, i.e. Gangelt. Reimbursement of the sales price will be carried out via bank transfer to the bank account of the winner indicated at the time of registration. If, for reasons pertaining to the participating customer/winner, a bank transfer is not possible within two months after notification of the win has been sent, the prize will expire without substitute.
(15) The organiser's decision is final.
Participant data and the rights and obligations of Wickey GmbH & Co. KG
(1) Participating customers provide consent for their name to be published by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG if they win the competition.
(2) Participating customers provide explicit consent for photographs of them to be produced by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG and published online to advertise the competition. Customers agree that these photos, in addition to the name of participating customers, may be published by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG and passed on to press agencies by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG within the scope of press releases and media coverage regarding the specific competition in question and/or any competitions organised by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG. The consent of participating customers refers to the publishing of images and customer names in printed media and other media forms. Participating customers have no claim to the publishing of their name or images created. They are not entitled to any kind of remuneration relating to the publishing of such data and images in line with this regulation.
(3) Participating customers explicitly consent to the saving of their registration data by Wickey GmbH & Co. KG for the duration of the competition and in the case of a prize win for the purposes of sending the prize as well as for publication as per paragraph 1.
(4) Wickey GmbH & Co. KG does not undertake any checks of registration data.
(5) Wickey GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to terminate the competition at any time. In the case of such termination, participating customers are not entitled to any reasons or explanations for cancellation. A competition may be cancelled if, for technical or legal reasons, lawful execution of the competition can no longer be guaranteed. If cancellation of the competition is caused by a participating customer, Wickey GmbH & Co. KG may demand compensation.
(6) In the case of violation of these participation conditions or reasonable suspicion of such violation on the part of a participating customer, Wickey GmbH & Co. KG is entitledto exclude the participating customer in question.
(1) We handle our customers' personal data confidentially and only pass this on to third parties insofar as is permitted by data protection laws, to the extent necessary to carry out our competitions and to issue the prize, or to the extent that customers have provided consent.
(2) Please note that we process our customers' personal data electronically. Data is used only to honour contracts and if customers wish to participate in the cashback offer through our competition, as well as for registration as per section 12, unless agreed otherwise.
(3) In our data protection information, we inform our customers about:
• The nature, extent, duration and purpose of gathering, processing and using personal data that is required for the fulfilment of orders as well as for accounting purposes;
• Their rights as data subjects.