- Gym rings EN 1176
Aluminium rings, public use
Children want to see the world from a different perspective - for example, hanging upside down from gymnastic rings on the playground.
These gymnastic rings, made from aluminium, were specifically designed for public use on playgrounds and in schools. They comply with the latest safety regulations and are TÜV-tested.
Children can try out lots of different gymnastic exercises on the rings. Therefore, they're not just training their sense of balance and endurance in a playful way, they can also devise imaginative games and gymnastic techniques. Safety chains are provided as suspension, which can be easily made shorter if needed. Aluminium gymnastic rings for public use.
- Aluminium gymnastic rings for public use (schools, playgrounds)
- Coated with rubber
- Inner diameter: 12x1.8 cm
- Dimensions: 45x28x22 cm
- Safety chains: Ø5 mm (length 2.3 m)
- Chain set galvanized and partly rubber coated
- Shackles at the top
- For a Swing frame height of 300 cm (chains can be shortened)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Extremely weatherproof
- With safety-tested TÜV certificate in accordance with EN 1176