The tarpaulin is supplied uncustomised to allow you and your children free rein with your creativity. Have our pictures inspired you? Patterns for the tarpaulin can be found in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Climbing frame Wickey MultiFlyer
Wickey - That's why!
- 10-year guarantee¹
- Impregnated solid wood
- Made in Germany
- Digital assembly service
Climbing frame MultiFlyer
About Wickey MultiFlyer
With rotating propellers, the MultiFlyer lands in the middle of the Amazon. A little bit later, a group of treasure hunters make their way through the tropical jungle in search of the infamous temple of Opal. Once they arrived there, the quest turns out to be not an easy one: hidden ladders and climbing walls put the treasure hunters to the test as well as the quicksand in the caves. Good thing you thought of a rope ladder! One after the other swings over the rushing river. Al that remains now is to master the giant slide, which will lead directly into the temple´s secret treasure chamber. A piece of cake for such experienced adventurers! Soon the red ruby will be yours! Fly, Wickey, fly…!
Expansion to double swing
- The swing beam is set up for an additional swing.
- Just add one swing clamp and a seat to your order (for the second swing clamp, use the one from the rope ladder).
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
|Platform height(s)||120 cm|
|Installation area||12,36 m²|
|Recommended quantity of sand||140 kg at a filling level of 60 %|
|Series / Post thickness||Wickey Flyer Series / 9x4,5 cm|
|Swing beam||9x9 cm|
|Length of slide||220 cm|
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- Swing seat incl. adjustable ropes
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 3 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 5 Climbing holds
- 4 Plastic handles
- Racing steering wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Straight climbing wall
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Important product information
As wood is a natural product, its volume changes as it dries out or absorbs moisture, so we recommend you drill some wooden elements yourself to ensure a precise fit and stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
¹ The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days.
Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
Frequently asked questions
Can the playground equipment be set up differently than described in the instructions?
While the hull of the climbing frame should always be built according to the assembly instructions, it is possible to interchange the position of the slide and ladder on all climbing frames, as long as they are installed at the same platform height and the necessary safe distances are maintained as indicated in the assembly instructions. For many climbing frames, accessories can also be mounted in mirror image. If you are not sure whether this applies to your playground equipment, our customer service team will be happy to help you. In addition, any modifications may compromise your warranty as well as the safety of your children.
Are there additional items that I should/need to order?
Anchors that can be concreted into the ground are a must. These are essential for ensuring that the climbing frame or swing is as stable as possible and that the 10-year guarantee on the wood can take full effect. The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the two-year statutory warranty applies. Further information regarding the scope of the warranty and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Does every accessory fit every climbing frame?
Steering wheels, binoculars, etc. can be mounted onto every climbing frame, precisely where you think they work best. Slides must, of course, fit the platform of your climbing frame.
How many kilograms (maximum) can a climbing frame bear?
With the following guidelines, you can get a general idea: our swings/crossbeams can be loaded with a maximum of 100 kg, and our standard swing seats for children can bear 50 kg. The maximum load for the individual platforms is 100 kg.
How does delivery from Wickey take place?
We deliver our playground equipment to you via courier. Small accessories and items will reach you via parcel service.
Can the courier help transport the playground equipment onto my property?
Delivery is to your curb - and then it's your turn.
Your question is not listed? Here you can view the complete FAQs
Digital 3D instructions for assembling your climbing frame in no time at all
Create the perfect climbing frame step-by-step, thanks to our innovative 3D instructions! Thanks to our cooperation with BILT®, you can complete your assembly using the app in no time at all. Download BILT® for free via the Apple or Google Play Store and start assembling your climbing frame.
Download BILT® free of charge to your smartphone or tablet via the Apple or Google Play Store.
Reach your goal, step-by-step
The innovative 3D instructions will help you create the perfect climbing frame, step-by-step.
Everything at a glance
All the tools you need, shown clearly and at a glance.
No time to lose
Plan your construction in advance with the integrated time display for optimal time management.
Wickey climbing frame videos
Find out what makes Wickey so special, be inspired by our collection of great product videos from our customers, or use our detailed assembly video to help with your climbing frame assembly.
- 1 anchor set of 10 Pieces (Frame 6, Ladder 2, Swing set 2)
- Safety Tiles 22 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty¹ on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.