While the hull of the climbing frame should always be built according to the assembly instructions, it is possible to interchange the position of the slide and ladder on all climbing frames, as long as they are installed at the same platform height and the necessary safe distances are maintained as indicated in the assembly instructions. For many climbing frames, accessories can also be mounted in mirror image. If you are not sure whether this applies to your playground equipment, our customer service team will be happy to help you. In addition, any modifications may compromise your warranty as well as the safety of your children.
Climbing Frame Wickey Smart Park
Climbing frame with multi-beam and rope ladder
- Dimensions: L429 x W409 cm
- Platform height: 120 cm
Wickey Smart Park Climbing Frame
The name speaks for itself: Wickey Smart Park Climbing Frame! The kids will feel like they're in a fun-filled amusement park with this climbing frame and will enjoy exciting adventures. The little conquerors can turn the steering wheel towards the horizon, hold on tight to the handgrips and decide where their journey will take them. They can keep a lookout for treasure with the telescope, up in the climbing net. Are things getting too hot for the adventurers? Then the kids can slide into the water or feel the salty sea air blowing through their hair on the swing. The plastic roof protects children from the sun and rain and ensures that kids can continue their adventures in all weathers.
Thanks to the fantastic multi-beam, adventurers can hang on to the rope ladder to escape huge sharks.
The play equipment can be expanded to your liking with various accessories.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- Swing seat including adjustable ropes
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 3 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Climbing extension
- 5 Climbing stones
- 2 Plastic handles
- Ship´s wheel
- Climbing wall angled
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Expansion to double swing
- The swing beam is set up for an additional swing.
- Just add two swing clamps and one swing seat to your order.
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
Frequently asked questions
Can the playground equipment be set up differently than described in the instructions?
Are there additional items that I should/need to order?
Anchors that can be concreted into the ground are a must. These are essential for ensuring that the climbing frame or swing is as stable as possible and that the 10-year guarantee on the wood can take full effect. The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the two-year statutory warranty applies. Further information regarding the scope of the warranty and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Does every accessory fit every climbing frame?
Steering wheels, binoculars, etc. can be mounted onto every climbing frame, precisely where you think they work best. Slides must, of course, fit the platform of your climbing frame.
How many kilograms (maximum) can a climbing frame bear?
With the following guidelines, you can get a general idea: our swings/crossbeams can be loaded with a maximum of 100 kg, and our standard swing seats for children can bear 50 kg. The maximum load for the individual platforms is 100 kg.
How does delivery from Wickey take place?
We deliver our playground equipment to you via courier. Small accessories and items will reach you via parcel service.
Can the courier help transport the playground equipment onto my property?
Delivery is to your curb - and then it's your turn.
Your question is not listed? Here you can view the complete FAQs
- 1 anchor set of 10 Pieces (Frame 4, Ladder 2, Swing set 4)
- Safety Tiles 24 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.