Climbing frame with climbing wall and secret door Wickey CottageFlyer
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Wickey CottageFlyer climbing frame. Here, everyone can create their own world and start their own personal adventure.
A wild safari with the Explorer theme
A little explorer traverses the wilderness, climbs the climbing wall, and sneaks through the secret door. He reaches for the telescope quickly. Far off, he recognises a herd of grazing elephants. He must get a closer look. Excitedly, he continues down the slide and plunges into his safari adventure!
A hidden treasure with the Islands theme
After a long journey, the little adventurer takes the last steps to the sandpit. A quick glance at the map: yes, this is the spot. Quickly, he begins to dig - because the rarest treasure in the world is said to be buried here. Soon he holds the chest full of shiny gold pieces and sparkling gems in his hand.
An enchanting meadow with the Boutique theme
On an idyllic flower meadow, two friends swing higher and higher on the swings. It feels as though they could fly with the birds. But now it's time for a break. Beneath the awning of the little shop, they enjoy a refreshing lemonade!
Fly, Wickey, Fly...!
- Wickey Flyer Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 9x4.5 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 5 Climbing holds
- 2 Plastic handles
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Straight climbing ladder
- Climbing wall with secret entrance
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Sticker foil
- Alphabet sticker sheet
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Learn here, what makes Wickey so special.
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.