Gymnastics Bar 108 cm incl. 2 posts
Metal tumble bar (including 2 posts)
Gymnastic bar 108 cm incl. 2 posts
Your children will soon manage to perform a few gymnastics exercises on this gym bar. The 90 cm long horizontal high bar in red metal promises a world of fun playing and exercising! It's a great addition to the other Wickey playground equipment, such as the climbing towers or the swing frames. The gym bar is relatively simple to set up in the garden or attached to the side of your house. Your kids will not be able to wait to have their first go on the gym bar. The gym bar lets you hang upside down and see the world from an entirely new perspective. At the same time, the kids improve their dexterity and strength while playing. For safety, simply place a safety protection mat under the gym bar.
- Gym bar length: 90 cm (108 cm including post)
- Red powder-coated metal
- Gym bar: Ø3.2 cm
- Mounting plate thickness: 2.5 mm
- Incl. 2 pressure-impregnated wooden posts 88x88x1800 mm
- Secure posts in concrete or with a H-anchor
- Gym bar weight: 2.1 kg
- Extremely weatherproof
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
Tip: Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
Tip: Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
Tip: Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!